We are excited for the great opportunities awaiting the Aerotropolis with the arrival of 2018. The CIDs are making significant strides to plan and deliver improvements benefiting the economic standing of our region. Here is a quick look at what is already in the works:
- Starting the Market Place roundabout soon
- Launching a Transit Feasibility Study in February, finishing this year
- Wrapping up our AeroATL Greenway Plan this summer
- Starting construction of the of Camp Creek Parkway diverging-diamond interchange this fall
- Securing an on-call engineering consultant to execute our master plan projects
- Issuing an RFQ for an Aerotropolis freight plan to better manage commercial vehicle traffic
- Continuing our landscaping installations and expanding beautification work
We are also preparing increased security efforts, including the addition of a new cloud-based system that integrates camera coverage for increased public safety. More details on this plan are coming soon.
This is destined to be a year of innovation, expansion and enhancement to continue raising the standards for one of the most dynamic business communities in the southeast. As always, our goal remains to champion improvements that ultimately increase the property values of our stakeholders. We consider it our privilege to serve you and your interests with the administration of the CIDs.
If we can help you in any way, please feel free to contact us. As always, we encourage you to stay connected. Please follow our social media channels – Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn – for news on the Aerotropolis.
Gerald McDowell, Executive Director
Aerotropolis Atlanta CIDs